2017 MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
CHOOSE THE PLAN THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR ATHLETE!
(3 Scholarships available upon request)
Questions about membership plans? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-404-4984
- Track & Field Training
- Coaching by USATF Certified Coaches and former Division I, II and III Track & Field Athletes.
- Training on the fastest indoor track in the USA.
- Positive motivation that will inspire your athlete to reach for their own personal best!
- Facility Rental and University Staff oversight
- Coaching fees
- Club Insurance Coverage
- Equipment and supplies
- National Entry Fees
- USATF & AAU Club Membership Fees
For Multi-Athlete Families - Check this out!!!!!
******For families entering more than two athletes, you will receive $100 off of each of your memberships, after the first two. When registering, please select your membership package and the amount you will pay based on this deduction. ******* At time of payment, just select, pay offline and bring a check to practice reflecting your custom payment.
Option 1 Sunday Only K-5th grade (4:30-5:45) and 6th-12th grade (6-7:30pm)
- Sunday Only Feb. 12th - April 30th
- 75 to 90 Minute Sessions (grade dependent)
- Best for:
- • T & F Basics
- • Learning Dynamic Warm-Up
- • General training
- • Fun
Option 2 TEAM Track & Field Training
- Sundays Feb. 12th - April 30th (plus non-meet/holiday weekends)
- Sunday: 75-90 minute sessions (grade dependent per Option 1)
- Tues./Thurs. April 4th - July 20th (6-7:30pm)
- Best for:
- Intense workouts
- Focus on technique
- Competitive edge
- Event specific training
Option 3 Track & Field + Strength & Conditioning
- Option 2 + Power & Strength Training
- Power & Strength Wednesdays April 5th - July 19th
- Best For:
Option 4 & 5 Training for JH/HS Athletes ONLY
- Fee adjustment: MINUS April T/TH Sessions
- For athletes to focus on their Junior High & High School Seasons